Easy Scone Recipe, because you're a QUEEN!
So my girl @extraevents posted these scones on her story and I absolutely had to try them (insert drooling face). So she blessed me with that curbside pick up and you know your girl enjoyed this treat with a hot cup of tea (1 milk, 2 sugars). To make these bad boys, follow instructions below by @extraevents. Also, don't forget to tag us in your pictures @dopehausco and share any alterations in the comments below . It's all about information sharing here, making women's lives easier one step at a time!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg well beaten combined with enough milk to make 1 cup
- 1 cup frozen fruit
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Combine flour, salt and baking powder, set aside
3. Cream butter and add sugar gradually
4. Add dry ingredients and egg mixture alternately to butter mixture
5. Fold in berries
6. Roll out or scoop into biscuits
7. Bake for 12 min